- In some discussion forums, I am also criticized for not wanting to accept links to other sites of the same type, you should know
that it is only because of the refusal (Categorical!) Of my local server d'accommodation to accept them, that this is not possible.
Even a simple visitor counter, or even a page of "Internet user emails" are refused to me, because my site was "manufactured" originally
using the "Frontpage" software, then the "SharePoint Designer" software, well quite recently with the use of the software "Expression Web 4",
software "Microsoft" supposedly "generators" of "viral problems", according to my server-host, and from which he absolutely wants to protect himself !.
Believe me, I'm the first sorry !.
- In these same forums, I am also criticized for not wanting to accept the issuance of copies of some of the photos published on my site.
I would point out that not only is this wrong, but those who asked me did not want to do so by accepting the Copyright displayed, and did not contact me again.
- Note that many of these photos were entrusted to me in a personal capacity, and required without granting copies, so in a lot of cases I have no choice and must respect this deal.
- In these same forums, some of those who denigrate me would do a lot of "sweeping" in front of their door, because among them,
there are some who themselves have a personal site which would deserve a little "revision", not be-what, already, the spelling "correction" in their texts !.
- In these same forums, some also criticize the "Capital letters" put here and there at the "beginning" of certain "Words", "Titles",
even "Designations", in reality it is simply a question of a Personal "option" used to "underline" (Visually) certain words, like "benchmarks", in a way, rather than a personal "style".
Question 01 : How to get the book of Jean Maurice CHATENAY ?.
Reply 01 : From the Webmaster, by clicking on the Title: Règles
Question 02 : How is payment for an order for a book or for shells made ?.
Reply 02 : From the webmaster, by clicking on the Title: Règles
Question 03 : What are the contractual rules between a possible customer and the seller ?.
Reply 03 : From the webmaster, by clicking on the Title: Règles
Question 04 : What is the quality of the photos offered on this site ?.
Reply 04 : The photos available are all in digital format: "Jpg/Jpeg".
Notes : The colors of the displayed photos are often more intense than those of the original shots.
Question 05 : Why are the captions of some photos often incomplete ?.
Reply 05 : Because many of them are not in full display, you have to click on them with the mouse (Zoom +) to correct the visual aspect.
Question 06 : What happens to the documents given and / or entrusted to the webmaster for possible publication on the site ?.
Reply 06 : All Documents (Manuscripts, emails, letters, books, photos, even Others) from Visitors, Internet users, Foreigners,
Friends, Friends, Acquaintances, even Others, entrusted to the Webmaster, will be validated after verifications of use, and will then become
the full and entire property of the Webmaster, who may, if he deems these Documents consistent with the purpose of his site, decide to publish them or not, in any form whatsoever.